So You Think You Know the McDonald's?

 The McDonald "family." 

The ones that have resided at the aforementioned address of the website url since the mid 90's. From the outside looking in, one would assume they are nice people. One would assume that the are the perfect family that others in the neighborhood would aspire to. Those of you who know the McDonald family will know what each of the names the abbreviations (ie. JM, ZM, etc.) stand for. Those who don't, unfortunately, I will not be able to divulge that information. But given the title, you can figure out what the M in the abbreviations stand for.

As someone who has lived among them, I can tell you--this is nothing but smoke and mirrors. A carefully crafted illusion to make themselves seem like the perfect American family, when inside they are nothing but. I am the nibling of ZM. We were invited to live in this house and leave our dwelling of 15 years, on promises that would be broken. While living here we have endured the following, most of which is detailed in the exposé, linked here → Exposé.

  • Background and promises made before moving in.
  • False eviction threats and attempts to force self-eviction.
  • The living room surveillance camera and monitoring by JM, ZM, and MM.
  • Verbal abuse (calling us "bums," "scammers," "worthless," etc.).
  • JM's use of her status as an NYPD officer to intimidate tenants.
  • Restriction of access to the basement, second bathroom, laundry room, and internet service.
  • Unauthorized entry and tampering with belongings.
  • False accusations made against the family.
  • Harassment (and potential abuse) involving the family's cat.
  • Repeated interference with medical needs and disabilities.
  • Unannounced visits and intimidation by ZM and MM.
  • Refusal to participate in mediation.
  • Court-related issues, including inaccurate statements in court filings.
  • Pattern of discrimination against disabled household members.

  • No longer will I (referred to in the exposé as Victim C) stand by and let the objective truth fade into the background. This is my story to tell, so I will tell it. 
    They already got away with how they treated their own son NM (Victim D), and I refuse to let it happen to us. What happened to NM is his own story to tell in full, though I will say that he was made homeless because of his sister JM's lies. And now, JM is trying to do the same to us. 

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The First Exposé